A boutique multi-family office in Silicon Valley serving a select clientele of High-Performance Professionals™ around the world.
We deliver an elevated client experience to High-Performance Professionals™ and adhere to a fiduciary standard of care with unbiased and objective advice for the 1%. Synergy clients have curated access to public and private financial institutions to protect and grow their wealth.
Founded by entrepreneur, Palash S. Islam, the team was built for clients looking for an alternative to big banks and large financial institutions. With foundational advice around the six areas of planning, Synergy has multi-custodial relationships to independently assess financial solutions and negotiate terms on clients’ behalf. Synergy provides an elevated level of advice and service by coordinating all aspects of clients’ financial lives
Synergy Financial Group, LTD dba Synergy FG (“Synergy”) is a registered investment adviser. Registration does not imply any specific level of skill or training. Synergy is not a broker-dealer. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Synergy and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. This website is solely for informational purposes only. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. There can be no assurances that Synergy’s investment strategies will be successful or that you will not lose money. No advice may be rendered by Synergy unless a client service agreement is in place.
We provide investment information that we believe to be useful and accurate. There are many different interpretations of investment statistics and different ideas about how to best use them. None of these offer guarantees.
. The investment options and services offered by Synergy, and the applicable terms and conditions may change at any time. There may be eligibility requirements for some investment options and services, and they may not be available in all geographic areas. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed in this site constitutes an offer to buy securities or financial instruments or provide any investment advice or investment services.
Investors should consult their personal tax or legal advisor for advice about their specific situation prior to making any investment decisions. Synergy does not offer tax or legal advice.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Synergy is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information about our current and prospective clients.
HOW AND WHY WE OBTAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
Synergy takes great care to protect personal information about you and when we use it, we do so with respect for your privacy. We may use personal information about you to service, maintain, and protect your account; process transactions in your account; respond to inquiries from you or your representative; develop, offer, and deliver products and services; or to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. Synergy may collect public and non-public personal information about you from any of the following sources:
• You or your representative on applications or forms (for example, name, address, Social Security number, birth date, assets and income)
• Transactional activity in your account (for example, trading history and balances)
• Other interactions with Synergy (for example, discussions with our customer service staff or information you provide through our website.)
• Information from other third-party data services (for example, to verify your identity and to better understand your product and service needs)
• You or your representative regarding your preferences (for example, your choice of electronic statement delivery, or the screen layout you specify if you use our Internet sites)
• Other sources with your consent or with the consent of your representative
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
Synergy considers the protection of personal information to be a foundation of customer trust and a sound business practice. We employ physical, electronic and procedural controls and we regularly adapt these controls to respond to changing requirements and advances in technology. We restrict access to personal information to those who require it to develop, support, offer and deliver products and services to you.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WITH THIRD PARTIES
Synergy does not share personal information about our customers with unaffiliated third parties for use in marketing their products and services. We may share personal information with the following entities:
• Unaffiliated service providers (for example, printing and mailing companies, securities clearinghouses, marketing service providers, and other entities who may provide services at Synergy’s direction)
• Government agencies, other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials (for example, for tax purposes or for reporting suspicious transactions)
• Other organizations, with your consent or as directed by your representative (for example, if you use Synergy as a financial reference in applying for credit with another institution), or as permitted or required by law (for example, for fraud prevention or to respond to a subpoena)
Our service providers are obligated to keep the personal information we share with them confidential and use it only to provide services specified by Synergy.